Access to and use of this site ("www.liquidcapital.com") (the "Site") is subject to the following terms ("Agreement"):
- By using www.liquidcapital.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use the Site.
- The Liquid Capital Group (as defined at paragraph 5 below) may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Liquid Capital Group. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Site
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Site content in any way but you are permitted to print or download information on the Site for information and personal use only. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Site content. Any other use of the Site content requires the prior written permission of the Liquid Capital Group.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site.
- The Liquid Capital Group consists of the following companies: Liquid Capital Group Sàrl, its subsidiaries and other entities incorporated by the shareholders of Liquid Capital Group Sàrl which may not be subsidiaries of Liquid Capital Group Sàrl (the ‘Liquid Capital Group’).
- The information provided on this Site or in any communication containing a link to this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject the Liquid Capital Group to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this Site constitutes a solicitation or offer by the Liquid Capital Group (or any entity within the group) to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. Information on this Site may be subject to change without notice.
- This Site may contain information regarding trading recommendations, market commentary or other information undertaken by the Liquid Capital Group for the purposes of trading undertaken by any company in the Liquid Capital Group, its officers, employees and/or for distribution to clients. This does not constitute investment advice or a solicitation for the purpose of the purchase or sale of securities or financial instruments. Any recommendation will not have taken into account your individual circumstances and may not be suitable. Therefore it is provided solely to assist you to make your own investment decisions and does not amount to advice.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Site content, including without limitation the information, names, images, pictures, video clips, illustrations, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Liquid Capital Group, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including without limitation the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will the Liquid Capital Group or any of its directors, officers, employees or third party vendors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site or relating to access to the Site or the failure of the Site or resulting from any act or omission by the Liquid Capital Group and regardless of the form of action. There may be links to or from the Site to other websites. These websites are not owned or controlled by the Liquid Capital Group, the existence of the links do not amount to an endorsement by the Liquid Capital Group of such websites and no company within the Liquid Capital Group has any liability for them or any of their content or any failure relating to them. Your use of them is entirely at your own risk.
- The Liquid Capital Group does not warrant that functions contained in Liquid Capital Group content or on the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Liquid Capital Group or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images, video clips, illustrations, icons, photographs, and logos and other Site content identifying the Liquid Capital Group, Liquid Capital Markets, other entities within the Liquid Capital Group and/or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights, database law rights and trade marks of the Liquid Capital Group, entities within the group and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right, database right or copyright of the Liquid Capital Group, any entity within the group or any other third party.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer on any third party (whether described in these terms by name, class, description or otherwise) any benefit or any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise to enforce any provision of this Agreement.
- These terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Liquid Capital Group (or any entity thereof) at any time. The Liquid Capital Group may also terminate this Agreement at any time without notice and accordingly deny you access to the Site if in its sole discretion you breach any term of this Agreement.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.